Hmm - I’m scheduled for a weekend birding event on Star Island off the coast of Maine, but the forecast models are all agreeing there will be a strong nor’easter :-( If I’m lucky they will postpone if the boat can’t go, but if not I will likely cancel myself - boats & I don’t get along at best.